Today's post is about some WTF moments that I saw since I came back from Spain.
The first one was in the airport of London (Stansted)... yes... I have to say that my first impression was: "What the hell is she doing? No .. no... it's not possible... Oh my god! IT IS!!!!... WTF!!!"
As u can see in the pic appears a mother and her lovely child... Well, I have to say that there exist difficult children, some are nice but some other (most of them.. hehe) are like little devils, BUT, Is it necessary to tie him like a DOOOOG! Hahahaha I had to take that pic!!! My next thought was: "Hehe... I want one of those children reins one day!"
Day went on... and then the time to go to my gate arrived. I was just trying to find out were this
Don't you think they look sooooo cute?! Oooooh... I can see the moment when they went together to buy this lovely rucksack... Aaaaah Love is in the air ... :P
And the last one... well, this is about germans and his obsession with festivities, particularlly, Christmas!! This time is simply too much!! Come on! I took that pic this month... SEPTEMBER! No way that somebody is already thinking, not even decorating or planning what to do for Christmas eve!! But that's it! They love to feel the atmosphere already in September!! :O
So, that is it! So if I find more WTF moments, don't worry I will have my mobile ready to make pics... hehehe :P
Kisseeees!!!
2 comentarios:
WTF=omg, I'm speechless!
there's sth worse than the fatal dress :o
Publicar un comentario