It's a long time without posting... I know... but there was nothing important to comment. Among Master lectures and labs to prepare, there is no time for exciting experiences.. hehe, but this week, on Monday, we went to Kaiser Chiefs conceeeeeeeeeeeert!!! yippee!!!
Aaaaah! It was great! Here the committee who went to the concert:

Aaaaah! It was great! Here the committee who went to the concert:
So, the whole show started at 20.00h at the Pier2 in Bremen. There were
two bands playing before Kaiser Chiefs concert. The first ones... well... we all have no words, the band: Jakobinarina, the singer hehe.. I hope you can appreciate him in the photo, otherwise look at the link ;) (is the one with the wird haircut :P), ah! and the best part of this group came with his final song:
"... please, please, please... Spit me in the eye...! ¬¬ WTF!
Second band was GREAT! They are Silversun Pickups(@ wikipedia), from LA. WE, and here, I have to especify: Gole, Juanito, Victor, 2 teenagers (who joined us) and me, enjoyed the concert like crazy. Well, the rest of the people, they were... how can I say it... present. I put a song from this band below ;)
And, finally! Kaiser Chiefs started!!! Woooow! It was sooooooooo GOOD, my God! I just enjoyed like a baby! Of course, the following days, we all were like grannys, complaining about how much our muscles hurt or how bad our back is.. hehe.. but thesacrifice experience was worth it!!
Here some photos, the one one the upper right is the guy just before jumping towards the fans, and then, below, you can see him just floating over the people :O!


Sooo, after that GREAT time, we all decided, that we have to go to concerts more often!! ;)
Well, here, as I promised, some music of Kaiser Chiefs and Silversun Pickups, just for you to know what kind of music was this concert about! Enjoy it!!!
"... please, please, please... Spit me in the eye...! ¬¬ WTF!
Second band was GREAT! They are Silversun Pickups(@ wikipedia), from LA. WE, and here, I have to especify: Gole, Juanito, Victor, 2 teenagers (who joined us) and me, enjoyed the concert like crazy. Well, the rest of the people, they were... how can I say it... present. I put a song from this band below ;)
And, finally! Kaiser Chiefs started!!! Woooow! It was sooooooooo GOOD, my God! I just enjoyed like a baby! Of course, the following days, we all were like grannys, complaining about how much our muscles hurt or how bad our back is.. hehe.. but the
Here some photos, the one one the upper right is the guy just before jumping towards the fans, and then, below, you can see him just floating over the people :O!
Sooo, after that GREAT time, we all decided, that we have to go to concerts more often!! ;)
Well, here, as I promised, some music of Kaiser Chiefs and Silversun Pickups, just for you to know what kind of music was this concert about! Enjoy it!!!
| Powered by eSnips.com |
5 comentarios:
Tetaaa me he fet conteeer Gmail! Porfiin!
I marta i jo ens hem fet Blog http://castanyesicocaina.blogspot.com/
Te vuiic, i ja mos diran con le cambien coses del bloog i coses de isee!
Guei se esta corriendo!! xD
Tenim Blog guapo, guapo!!
Per cert aixo que ens vas enviar de la revista People no se veia!
Beseles!
Pd: Raquel es lesbiana.
Bueno que marta es tonta ¬¬
Ya se pot vore el blog!
Te Vuic.
Hey xiques! Esteu utilitzant el blog de la teua germana per a xatejar?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!!??!?!??!
Or what??!
:)
Tetaa me tens que ensenyar lo de JP negree.
Percert la teua amiga maria que te don de lenguuas? que increible la tia!
Crida a casa cabronaa!
P.D.: Has preguntat lo de "Aeromozas"? Sera mentira com lo de alberca, jajaja.
Ci vediamo pronto!
Publicar un comentario