jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2007

Christmas dinner

At the beginning of this month, more precisely, on the night of the 8th of December, it was celebrated at Angela’s place our particular Christmas dinner-party. Everybody knows what a Christmas dinner is, so I won’t extend myself on explaining that, but, basically that typical is:
  • Brutal amounts of food and drinks
  • Christmas songs playing till people starts fighting and shouting each other :D

  • Preseeeents!!!
Also, Angela had a nice idea and she printed the Menu for that night in a funny card! I hope you can read the funny stuff from the pictures I’ve taken...

So, we first ate some Spanish Tapas and before starting with the Crepes… we had to make a pause for our stomachs and that for, we decided to start with the “Invisible Friend” thing ;)

Here you can see some photos with the presents, but the best one for me was the one from Victor to Maria Goleva… hehehee… When I think about it I still laugh. Here is the WTF Maria's photo when she read on that shampoo's label "Egg's shampoo" hehehe

The party continued till 2a.m. and it started to becoming weird after the Tekila's bottle was opened... And there are some videos to prove it ... That night Juanito was feeling kind of amateur director ¬¬'

And, I want to take this post as the opportunity to WISH YOU ALL:


MERRY CHRISTMAAAAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAAAAR!!!!

1 comentario:

JP dijo...

Hasta que se me salieron las lágrimas al verlos todos ahí... desde el fondo de mi corazón les deseo una FELIZ NAVIDAD! Un fuerte abrazo y apretón de manos a los machos y un besote a todas ustedes, las más bellas en Bremen!

Con especial cariño...

J.P.