viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2007

Luke, I'm your father

Wooooow!
Such a looooong time without posting! Anyway, I'm here and I'm alive! And why not to come back to the fascinating world of blogging by being a little bit freaky... no, don't think that I am the freak... no... the FREAK is the guy of the pics!!
Well, It is well-known for every person who knows or have lived in Bremen that, this city is fuuuuull of weird and crazy people but this was AGAIN another WTF!!!
It was an ordinary day at Mensa. We were waiting at the so common loooong cue for our lunch when, suddendly, this guy came. Well, I have met in my life many STAR WARS freakys... believe me... MANY. But I have never seen one coming to a Mensa/Cafeteria/University/.. dressed up like that. As far as I know there are special events where they go and get dressed up such as exhibitions, conventions or a première... hehe
But it was funny... Maria, lots of people and me were trying to make him photos and somehow I managed ;)

I don't know if you agree, but I think I know who this guy is.... IS THE GUY WHO WORKS AT THE MAIN LIBRARY TAKING THE JACKETS AND BAAAAGS!!! :)
Muahahaha...
Well, to finish I wanted to remember the moment that I consider the best of the whole StarWars Saga...

Luke, I'm your father



3 comentarios:

komar4e dijo...

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOHOHOHOHO HEHEHEHEHE

Just explain to me, how is he going to eat with that thing on his head. Was really funny I made one photo, but my mobile had sound and everyone heard I was making a photo ... daaaaaaaaaamn.

FLO dijo...

cmooooooooooon even if u were taing pics?

i mean dressed like this what do u expect?

u r right many weird people, but it s funny!

but i agree with komar4e... how did he manage to eat?

my first impression was... the guy of the library! definitely!

JP dijo...

Hola querida!!!

you're right... it's on a daily basis that you find crazy people around Bremen.

Although I wasn't there, that guy really looks like the guy from the library... what could reveal his identity would be his personal way of walking... like balancing forth-and-backwards. hehehehe

I know how he managed to eat!! I know it!! Remember when he shows his face to Luke... OK, he doesn't show it to him... but Luke opens the mask to say good bye before he dies... so, maybe that mask had a small door like the original one! And that's how he managed to eat in MENSA!

Bye guys, and happy freaky days!

JP