The thing is that through google-blogger I can know what's people googling so that they are redirected to my site... hehe... very funny. Here some of the searches:
na na na na
Well, googling all this information, yeah, I clearly understand that this person was redirected to my blog!!... Next time maybe be more specific... :)
wattwanderung
Aaaah, Sommer-time... Some of the searches were people trying to find information about this phenomena in the Nordsea... poor people... they won't find anything in my blog but ... JP'sglorious funny moments... still laughing :')
maria agosto's blog
Ehm.. well... I guess some people cannot decide between english and spanish ¬¬ ' (maybe this is the reason because this spanglish is so popular)...
maria goleva bremen
Uffs... Maria I would start being worried because is not only that someone is googling you... they also know where you aaaareeee
the world will be mine
Ok man, I don't think the conquest of the world starts by googling you plans, but... hey! I guess it can give you some ideas right? God bless wikipedia...
This was all for this post... next one... I will introduce you a little new friend of mine... ;)

na na na na
Well, googling all this information, yeah, I clearly understand that this person was redirected to my blog!!... Next time maybe be more specific... :)
wattwanderung
Aaaah, Sommer-time... Some of the searches were people trying to find information about this phenomena in the Nordsea... poor people... they won't find anything in my blog but ... JP's
maria agosto's blog
Ehm.. well... I guess some people cannot decide between english and spanish ¬¬ ' (maybe this is the reason because this spanglish is so popular)...
maria goleva bremen
Uffs... Maria I would start being worried because is not only that someone is googling you... they also know where you aaaareeee
the world will be mine
Ok man, I don't think the conquest of the world starts by googling you plans, but... hey! I guess it can give you some ideas right? God bless wikipedia...
This was all for this post... next one... I will introduce you a little new friend of mine... ;)

1 comentario:
que mierda this sucks
i want some privacyyyyyyyyy por favor :D:D:D
na na na na na !?!??!??! wtf
Publicar un comentario