My little biiird!
Something like 3 weeks ago, I decided to have some company with me at my flat, and, because I've already had budgies before, and I know I can teach them some tricks, I went with Maria to a pet shop, faaaar away, to get one.
Now I'm just delighted :)
It has taken 2 weeks for him to trust me, but right now, he realised he can't go anywhere, aaaand also that Ican be veeery insistent want for him all the best.
I'm already teaching him to whistle, to land on my finger, to jump through a ring, ok, ok, no ring trick, but on the other two we've already done some advances!
I don't know if you appreciate but there he is soooo sleeping on my shoulder...
PD: Hehe.. also I wanted to post today 08-08-08 that, I know, it's a little bit freaky but it will only happen once in a lifetime right? ;)
Now I'm just delighted :)
It has taken 2 weeks for him to trust me, but right now, he realised he can't go anywhere, aaaand also that I
I'm already teaching him to whistle, to land on my finger, to jump through a ring, ok, ok, no ring trick, but on the other two we've already done some advances!
Louis, I mean, Peri, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
PD: Hehe.. also I wanted to post today 08-08-08 that, I know, it's a little bit freaky but it will only happen once in a lifetime right? ;)
1 comentario:
Hola querida... tanto tiempo de no escucharte, desde el día de tu cumple, recordás?!?!?!
Cómo se llama "Peri"? No me digás que estabas corta de nombres y le pusiste "Peri"? Jejejeje...
¿Llegó a aprender todo lo que su predecesor llegó a saber? ¿Sigue órdenes en Valenciá o en Alemá? jajajaja
Un bexote fuerte y grande desde estas tierras tropicales...
JP
Publicar un comentario