lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2008

Pascualet...

Hey, hey...
While I was in Spain in September, we've got a new member in the family at my parents home... Pascualet!!
My sister found him, he was at death's door, and I really mean it. He got all kind of diseases one little kitty can have. He is blind because he has a virus transmitted by his mother, he had red skin spots from some fungus thing, his tail was broken, so the doctor had to cut it... mm... he also had stomach-bugs.. well.. he was so wasted that it took more than a month for him to recover from everything.. but now he is ok and happy at his new home!

He is soooo cute, I understand my mom wanted to keep him hehehe...
I want to say, that this is not a blog copy-cat from other blogs where people talks about their kitties... and I am not pointing anybody particular... hehehehe

For Christmas I'll make some other photos of him, now he is not a kitty anymore I guess...


1 comentario:

iscab.saptocondro dijo...

So Maria, you are a cat person.

LG,

Condro