Woooow.... Finally, after soooooooo much thinking for a title for that blog, I can start posting!! hehehe
What can I say?... This is going to be a blog about me, my impressions, my life and the normal stuff that people use to write on their blogs... I know... it sound soooooooo typical, but it is what it is... and everybody that knows me can say that I'm a realistic and practical person :)
Why in english? Well... because it is not in spanish neither in German! hehehe. The fact is that I hope all my friends can read this blog, so I will try to write in english so everybody can do it. Of course, sometimes maybe I have to say something in spanish, but I will translate!! ;)
I won't start saying things about me... I prefer to let u discover who am I by reading this blog!!
So, let's just enjoy this experience!
NOTE: I have to specially thank for the idea of writting this blog to my loving friends Flavia and Maria! Thank u girls!!!
What can I say?... This is going to be a blog about me, my impressions, my life and the normal stuff that people use to write on their blogs... I know... it sound soooooooo typical, but it is what it is... and everybody that knows me can say that I'm a realistic and practical person :)
Why in english? Well... because it is not in spanish neither in German! hehehe. The fact is that I hope all my friends can read this blog, so I will try to write in english so everybody can do it. Of course, sometimes maybe I have to say something in spanish, but I will translate!! ;)
I won't start saying things about me... I prefer to let u discover who am I by reading this blog!!
So, let's just enjoy this experience!
NOTE: I have to specially thank for the idea of writting this blog to my loving friends Flavia and Maria! Thank u girls!!!
1 comentario:
wowowow giiiiirl! that's great! i have it in my bookmarks :)
kisses and hugs
FLO
Publicar un comentario