martes, 21 de agosto de 2007

New Music Section..

Hi people!

With this post I want to inaugurate a new section.
Sometimes what you cannot express in words, a song can do it! So I decided to post from time to time some music that can say a little bit of me and my feelings in that moment.
This time, I want to post a song that is one of those new hits on the radio.
I have to admit, that I'm starting to get sick of this song because you can listen to it sooooooo many times during the day (You know, Flavia, what I'm talking about: Mel C. "First day of my life", no more explanations are needed)... but is a nice one and I like it!
She is a new singer-songwriter called Maria Mena:
Album: "Apparently Unaffected"
Song: "Just hold me"

Hope you like it!!!

Get this widget | Share | Track details


Love and peace!!!

2 comentarios:

komar4e dijo...

Hola zorrita :) muy muy bien! Now this is stuck in my head too!

Maria

FLO dijo...

hehe i have it in my mp3 :D
energy bremen rules!