I could see the naked trees, which leaves are not strong enough to resist the power of Bremen's wind, together with those which yellow leaves were still resisting and those which will never lose their leaves despite the cold during this winter... It's amazing how easy is to find a reason why I like soooo much this city... I felt in love the first day I spent here, just that sometimes I forget how much :)
At this point, and after having noticed that I had just melancholic music on my player... I decided to drive myself to the gas station and buy me some chocolate in an emergency state!
I wondered to post first about the JP's farewell party... but... I wasn't feeling on the mood, so I've decided to wait some posts more... so, I promise to put some photos about it!!
Here... some of the music I was listening to... ;)
At this point, and after having noticed that I had just melancholic music on my player... I decided to drive myself to the gas station and buy me some chocolate in an emergency state!
I wondered to post first about the JP's farewell party... but... I wasn't feeling on the mood, so I've decided to wait some posts more... so, I promise to put some photos about it!!
Here... some of the music I was listening to... ;)
| Powered by eSnips.com |
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario