jueves, 4 de octubre de 2007

Let's get Simpsonized!

These days, after celebraiting Juanito's birthday (see my zorrita's blog), having this festivity day in Germany in the middle of the week and finding every stupid thing on the web more interesting than my Process Automation notes, I find a funny way of losing some time:
Let's get Simpsonized!!
Is a web site where you put a photo and get a Simpsons' version of yourself!
So, this is me Simpsonized:
Hehe... Does she look like me?? :P or... Do I look like her?!
So I ask you to try it and show me your personal version!!!

Have fuuuun!!!

3 comentarios:

JP dijo...

Hi Amiguitaaaaaaaa! well... i have to say that it looks quite like you... really! even that small pink piercing in your ear!

I decided to simpsonized me... and this is the result!

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6281/jpsimpsonht5.png

Tell me what you think! ;)

Maria Goterris dijo...

Whohoho... really nice you simpsonized!! Hahahaha!!
But I have a strange feeling... is just that this simpson is you but, also quite gringonized! ... don't you think?? hehe..
I've like it a lot!! ;)

Kiseeees!!

JP dijo...

Gringonized? Hmmm... I don't know... no idea!

Besos!!