Then the tour started... Angela make us walk a lot, but we visited many places! Here some photos.
But there is a photos which I want to specially dedicate to Juanitoooo... Just for you to demonstrate what spanish think about shit and shitting :)
So, about Zurich I've already told you a few things, here, that you have to take on accout if any time you decide to go, but I wanted to show you also how nice Switzerland is. First of all, the Alps! I think that they are amazing, I was wondering all the time to make a nice photo, but as you can imagine the weather is not so wonderful... At the end I could make a nice one but during our visit to Bern.
The image on the Left is from Gruyère, one group of mountains where one can ski near Bern. And the one on the Right if from the Gurten, one mountain at the city with 858 height where you can enjoy a great panoramic view!
So, what's typical from Switzerland?? Of course clocks, the Tirol, Heidi, the Fondue, the Alps, the Zytglogge, Einstein haus (at Bern), ok, ok... let's start putting some pics!
From Zurich city I would highlight that one can eat really well there, and of course, really important to try their Chocolate!!
For those who feel a little bit frikis, the pic on the right is me in front of the haus of Johann Kaspar Lavater who was close friend of Goethe and if you zoom the image on the top, there is written that on the year 1779 Lavater, Goethe and Karl August, Duke of Weimar meet at this haus.
What else... ? Ah! Fondue and if you eat it at a mountain in the Alps ... better!
What else... ? Ah! Fondue and if you eat it at a mountain in the Alps ... better!
1 comentario:
Tetaa crida a casa que esta semana ja no tinc examens, te volem desamorida!
Publicar un comentario