lunes, 7 de enero de 2008

Shit yourself little parrot...

Today, officially for the first time, a bird shit on me.
Yes, and I have to say that here in Bremen birds are not as tinny as the ones we have in Spain, here birds are half meter wide at least, so you can imagine how the shit was.. ok, ok... too much information.
But, thinking in positive, How should I take that a bird shit on me??
  • Brings that good-luck?? Brings it bad-luck? :S
  • Should I take that as a good sign for the new year that is beginning?
  • Are the socialists going to win again the elections in Spain this year?
  • Is our king Juan Carlos I literally kick Chavez ass?
  • Is Britney Spears finally going to stay in jail for the rest of her life?

. . .

This and more questions will be answered and STRONGLY determined because today a bird shit on me (on my hair to be precised, and It was disgusting... :P)

2 comentarios:

JP dijo...

Imaginate querida qué te hubiera pasado si las vacas volaran?!?!?!

komar4e dijo...

I saw that one coming. I remember we sitting on our balcony and ... bird pooping on my laptop! I bet it was aiming for your head but missed :D:D:D

Zorrita it seems birdies love u! It's their way to show it. And for sure it brings good luck hehe

besos
Maria