sábado, 20 de octubre de 2007

Feria de las Tapas.... y Olé!

Hiiiiii!!
As most of you know, I've spent a few days here in Spain: family, friends, sun, warm temperatures,... whohohoho... sorry! I know, know... but... what?! In Germany we have already cold temperatures and rain!!
So, last day here, I met with some friends at "Tapas y Cerveza" fair!
Basically is a special fair where you go with friends drink a lot of beer, and eat (not so much) tapas. Beer: San Miguel ( my loved one here in Spain... hehehe), Tapas: Paella, Octopus (I thought about you, zorrita ;) ), Chorizo, Jamón, ...
I tell you all this, people, because I hope, one day you all come to visit me!! Yes, yes, you will come to see me, and not to eat tapas and drink beer, I know.. :P


Next pic.. well, I had the feeling that I have seen this before, I don't know, like in German fairs... hehe... but here they were cooking, instead of steaks some spanish "wursts" and "pinchos"...

Here you can see me ( I have to proof somehow that I was there!!!) with some friends who make the effort to come who were pleased and happy to come! Really, It was nice to see you all again and verify that you have not changed and we can laught together and enjoy the same stupid things!!!

3 comentarios:

komar4e dijo...

Hehe zorrita I will come to Spain one day for the octopus only :D hehe
We're waiting for you here in the freezing cold Bremen weather (no rain !!!!! can u believe it)!

kisses
Maria

JP dijo...

Mariiiitaaaaaaaa te extrañoooo!! Hmmm qué deliz se ve... ojalá traigás otra receta para tu aprendiz...

JP dijo...

¡Y qué guapa estás con el pelo así!