Hey hey!!
These days I'm listening to new music and, of course, I wanted to share!! ;)
For those who don't know, I like listen to all kinds of music, but specially alternative rock and indie music. The first song you can listen to in the playlist below is from an american songwritter, Ingrid Michaelson, she is not a new singer, actually she came on the market in 2002, so maybe you have heard this song! She became famous because of many collaborations in famous series soundtracks, such as Grey's Anatomy. Well, I RECOMMEND strongly to listen to the new album.. is a great job! I like it a lot!!
Next group, I've put the two songs that I like more. They are Lifehouse, an alternative rock american group.
And, to finish, I've added a song from a british band that I also recommend (...this is the one I've told you, zorrita...). The band is called Maximo Park, and they are famous among the rock indie music.
These days I'm listening to new music and, of course, I wanted to share!! ;)
For those who don't know, I like listen to all kinds of music, but specially alternative rock and indie music. The first song you can listen to in the playlist below is from an american songwritter, Ingrid Michaelson, she is not a new singer, actually she came on the market in 2002, so maybe you have heard this song! She became famous because of many collaborations in famous series soundtracks, such as Grey's Anatomy. Well, I RECOMMEND strongly to listen to the new album.. is a great job! I like it a lot!!
Next group, I've put the two songs that I like more. They are Lifehouse, an alternative rock american group.
And, to finish, I've added a song from a british band that I also recommend (...this is the one I've told you, zorrita...). The band is called Maximo Park, and they are famous among the rock indie music.
| Powered by eSnips.com |
Enjoy it!!!
P.D.: In a few days I'm going to be back to Spain for a week.... hehe... always willing ;P
2 comentarios:
wowowow the lallo's cosmic energy always rules!!!
i listen to maximo park and ingrid michaelson tooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
:) muchas gracias por musica. come baaaaaaaaaaaaack soon por favor. we're going now to Hamburg with hangover hehe
Publicar un comentario